Last updated on August 25th, 2022 at 09:21 am
How to Not Receive Calls on iPhone Without Blocking?
Yes, we know, getting calls continuously can be irritating. Sometimes we just want to get rid of the stressful world but technology has made it almost impossible. Yet, there are some ways to disconnect from the world although for a short but peaceful term.
Read Also: Best 60Hz Monitor
Let that aside, sometimes we just want time for ourselves and family, watch a movie, relax, enjoy the weekends, and chill. Again technology has connected us to the world in numerous ways through various websites, apps, and other technologies. You can get rid of all the online stuff by turning off the Wi-Fi but how to not receive calls on your iPhone without blocking or any other mobile phone?
This article holds the answer to this question. So hold tight and dive into the article as you will discover the methods of instructions to not receive calls on iPhone without blocking.
There are different ways to not receive calls on iPhone without blocking and using a silent ringtone is surely one of these methods. You can set a silent ringtone by following the instructions below.
1) Open your iPhone and go to “Settings”.
2) then tap on the “Sound & Haptics” option from the list.
3) Search “Silent Ringtone” through the search bar.
4) Download any ringtone from the appeared one’s on the list.
5) At last, set the ringtone as the default ringtone for your iPhone.
Another convenient way of not receiving calls on the iPhone without blocking is turning on the “Do Not Disturb” mode. To do so, follow these steps.
1) Turn on your iPhone and open the “Control Center”.
2) Now, tap on the “Crescent Moon” icon.
3) Open your mobile “Settings”.
4) Tap on the “Do Not Disturb” option.
5) Select the “Allow Calls from” under the “Phone” section on the menu.
6) Once you do that, set the section on “No One” to receive no calls.
If the above methods do not convince you yet, don’t worry we have got your back. You can turn on the airplane mode. It will jam all the signals and network before reaching your iPhone.
1) To turn on the airplane mode on your iPhone, open the “Control Center”.
2) Tap on the “Airplane” icon on the bar.
3) This will turn on the airplane mode and stop all the calls.
The article does not end yet we have one last option to go with if any of the above ways does not work for you. Last but not the least, set your iPhone on “Call Forwarding”.
1) To set your iPhone on forwarding, go to “Settings”.
2) Now tap on the “Phone” options.
3) Click on the “Call Forwarding” under the “Calls” menu.
4) then turn on the “Call Forwarding”.
5) Set the forwarding number under the “Forwarding to” option.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I stop incoming calls on my iPhone?
To do so, click on the favourites, voicemail, or recent then tap on the number you want to block. Hold for a few seconds and scroll, and find the “Block” option. Click it, and block the caller.
2) How do I ignore incoming calls without blocking them?
Open your mobile’s “Settings” and click on the “Sound” bar. Now select the “Do not disturb” option, tap on the call and select “Do not allow any calls” from the appeared menu.
This was our article about how to not receive calls on iPhone without blocking. All the aforementioned details are authentic and added to this article after verification. These methods were approved by our expert team before including them in the article. If you have any queries regarding this article we would be very happy to answer so contact us.
We hope this article was helpful.