How to Remove MobiControl from Samsung Tablet?
Technology has brought us ease in countless ways. It enables us to work, communicate, socialize, search for information on different sites, and many more. Technology brings its risks along with the diverse amount of facilities. For example, the internet connects us to a world of opportunities for work, information, communication, coding, study, entertainment, and misuse.
Misuse of technology results in the loss of your personal information, your important files can leak to the public, and your data can also be attacked by a hacker. In that case, you need to protect your data which can be done by the SOTI MobiControl. It is an application that brings you visibility and control of your mobile devices.
Read Also: Best 49-inch Monitor – Review & Buying Guide
The MobiControl enables its users to check the activity, performance, and security risks of any of their mobile devices. It is a security solution to all the risks that your mobile devices may face now or in the future. In this article we will not go into the details of SOTI MobiControl but how to remove MobiControl from Samsung tablet or any other android device of yours.
We have included some easy methods for this problem that can solve your problem. So without any ado let’s get into the article.
Some very easy methods help with the question of how to remove MobiControol from Samsung tablets and this is one of them. Following are some simplified steps that you need to follow to accomplish the task.
1) Power on your Samsung tablet and go to the “Settings” of the tablet.
2) Find the “Security” from the settings menu and click on it.
3) Once it opens, select the “Device Administrators” option from the list.
4) Now tap on the “SOTI MobiControl” and hold it.
5) Select “Deactivate” from the minibar.
6) Then navigate through the apps menu and find MobiControl.
7) Finally uninstall the application as a usual mobile app.
Another easy way of doing the job is by a built-in uninstaller of the Samsung tablet. we have discussed the solution is short and easy steps to simplify the mechanism for you. You will find the steps below and follow them in order.
1) Turn on your Samsung tablet and open the “App Store”.
2) As you open the App Store click on the search bar.
3) Search for “MobiControl” in the bar.
4) Tap on the official “MobiControl” app in the list.
5) Now tap on the three lines, and it will open a new menu in front of you.
6) Select “Uninstall” from the given options.
7) This should remove MobiCotrol from your Samsung tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do you break MobiControl?
It’s simple, go to the “Settings” menu on your phone. Then click on “Security” followed by “Device Administrators”. As you open the device administrator you have to search for MobiControl. When you find the application select it and click on “Deactivate”. Once you deactivate the MobiControl you will be now able to uninstall the application as any normal mobile app.
2) How do I bypass SOTI MobiControl on Android?
Select the device/ devices that have enabled the activation lock. Now go to the “Device Actions” menu and click on the “Bypass Activation Lock” icon. This will allow you to bypass the SOTI MobiControl on any android device you want.
This was our article about how to remove MobiControl from Samsung tablets. We hope this article was helpful to you as we tried our best to keep it precise but informative. All the details in the article are authentic and the methods of solution are verified.
We hope this article was helpful to you.