Method:1 For this method you have to connect your PS4 and PC to the same network and install the software in the capture card to your PC. With the help of the installed software, you will have to connect both devices. Connect an HDMI cable to the PS4 and capture card to establish a proper connection.
Method:2 Download the control center program in accordance with the capture card. Now connect the PS4 HDMI output port to the capture card HDMI input port. Then use the program to connect the USB-C to the capture card. At last, connect the USB-S cable to the PC and.
How To Stream Ps4 To Pc Without Remote Play
Today this article is about how to stream PS4 to PC without a remote play. As nowadays there is a huge number of people that like playing games. Gamers can be divided into two categories one that is Xbox gamers and the second that are PlayStation Gamer.
But sometimes these gamers come across some unfortunate problems including poor screen quality, lack of quality of gaming, lagging, or other problems. These sudden problems can cause delays in your gaming routine. You can use your PC as a PS4 screen for gaming.
You can use a capture card to do this job without a remote play, however, you may not like the additional capture card. Fortunately, it is possible to stream PS4 to PC without a remote play even in the absence of a capture card.
So in this article, we will be guiding you through the methods of how to stream PS4 to PC without a remote play. This article includes detailed methods and steps for further clarification. Let’s see the methods and find a solution to your problem.
About Remote Play
Remote play is an app that allows you to control your PlayStation from windows 10. You can scroll the screen, play games, steam, and watch your console screen with the help of this app. It helps you play with PS4 and PS5 that are connected to your network and TV.
You can switch games with remote play and play directly from the app. To play PS4 games on your PC you must first connect it to the PC but how to stream PS4 to PC without remote play.
You need some tools to accomplish this process of streaming PS4 to PC without a remote play. You need an HDMI cable, internet connection, capture card, laptop, and enabled file sharing. Let’s see the steps for more details.
- Go to the “Settings” on your PS4 and go to the “Network Settings”.
- Once you have selected the network settings opt “Internet Connection”.
- Then connect your PS4 to the same internet connection as your PC.
- Use a USB port and connect the capture card to your PC, install all the files on the card to your PC for proper functioning.
- Now, through a connection cable connect the capture card to PS4.
- Pair HDMI input with the capture card and HDMI output with the PS4.
- First run the software installed to the PC and then power on your PS4. Once you have done it, the software will search for PS4, find it and connect automatically.
- Display the PS4 screen on your PC and enjoy gaming.
Method:2 Use an HDMI cable
An HDMI cable is the easiest tool to connect any device to your PC. For this method, you will need an HDMI cable as well as a USB-C to USB-A cable which must be a USB 3.0 to complete the connection. Now let’s see the steps which you must follow in order to stream PS4 to PC without remote play.
- First of all download the control center program from the official page in accordance with the capture card. There are both versions of the control program for PC and Mac.
- Once you have downloaded the game capture/control center program connect the PS4 HDMI output port to the capture card HDMI input port.
- Now use the program and connect the USB-C into the capture card with the help of a USB-A port on the PC.
- At last insert the USB-S cable into the PC and you can enjoy gaming.
- The USB-C will transmit all the details into the PC and allow you to stream PlayStation 4 on your PC without a remote.
Can you stream PS4 without a remote play?
Yes, it is, fortunately, possible to stream PS4 without a remote play with the Sony announcement of Windows 10 remote play availability. However, you will need several tools for this purpose including a fast 15Mbps Wi-Fi speed.
How do I stream the webcam to PS4?
Through the AUX cable connect the PS camera to your PS4 and place the camera in the proper position. Adjust the camera and turn it on.
Do I need a capture card to stream?
A capture card is necessary for recording and streaming on an external device but it is not needed when you stream gameplay from a PC directly. It is because the source stream comes from the PC hence there is no requirement of a capture card.
This was our article about “How to Stream PS4 to PC Without a Remote Play”. This article includes methods to help you out with streaming PS4 on PC for a better gaming experience. We hope you find a solution to your problem in this article.
We hope this article was helpful to you!